Monday, October 15, 2012

OUTFIT · 26 - Ombre jeans



Hey guys! How are you doing? Today I would like to share with you my last look of the  'warm season'. I was wearing this ombre jean MANGO shirt, one of my lastest adquisitions and probably one of the best investments of the season, together with leather and military. This sunny day, we went to visit a lake close to Munich, Ammersee and I decided to wear total look jeans with this angle boots and my mum's vintage fruity bag. I can imagine now the same look but with proper jeans, autumn accessories and my new military green jacket... pretty good combination! I will try it soon / Ey, aquí os dejo el último look de lo que se puede llamar la 'temporada de calor', porque ya a partir de ahora todo serán gorros y bufandas! Una de mis últimas adquisiciones, fué esta camisa degradada vaquera, que aunque aquí la combiné con unos shorts para crear un total look vaquero, porque hacía un día increible, ya me lo estoy imaginando con un buen par de vaqueros y en armonía con lo que son las otras dos grandes estrellas de esta temporada: el verde militar y el cuero.


And you, do you like total look jeans, like that here? Quite simple but impactful!

LOOK TIPS   MANGO SHIRT / ZARA ANKLE BOOTS


__________________________________________
Follow us with Bloglovin, Facebook, Tumblr and Twitter
Follow Anne-Charlotte on Tumblr and on Chictopia
Follow AIAM on Pinterest and on Polyvore

5 comments:

  1. Yo ya dejé guardados los shorts hace una semana. Una pena que vayamos a tardar tiempo en poder volver a llevarlos...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this denim on denim outfit!

    http://cristinasurdu.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me estoy buscando unos botines así para este invierno, que ya me quedé con ganas/necesidad el invierno pasado... Y el look me encanta.
    Besitos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. En zara hay unos iguales o incluso más bonitos, pincha el enlace y te lleva directamente a la página ;)

      Delete
    2. Sí, los de tachuelas, los llevo un tiempo mirando... Probablemente caigan este finde jaja

      Delete

Por favor, dinos qué piensas, ¡disfrutaremos más! Please, tell us what you think, we'll enjoy it much more! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...